Whether your office houses just half-a-dozen employees in 2 rooms or several hundred people in one huge open-space area, each office needs diligent office cleaning to occur on a regular basis…
We understand, that New York is the biggest city in the country and that NYC companies have many cleaning options to choose from. However, we’re positive about our service being the best one in accordance with the quality/price ratio.
Our team has a specific checklist for office cleanings and we never fail to comply with it when servicing your location:
- Each day we make sure to empty trash bins and replace the bags.
- We vacuum all of your carpets diligently
- We always sweep and mop wood and tile floors (if needed, with wax)
- We sanitize door handles each time we’re working at any office (that’s essential due to the fact of how many hundred times a day a regular handle is turned by office workers, some of whom will definitely leave bacteria of some kind on it)
- Once every week we also dust room fixtures and furniture
- Also, we have a special policy regarding the office’s break area. The trash bin and floor rules apply there the same, but there are additional items which we consider. For example, break rooms often have refrigerators, coffee making machines, and microwaves. We will thoroughly clean all the insides of these appliances and sanitize the outside handles to wipe out the germs and bacterias left there…
- We never fail to wipe down all of your countertops, cabinets, tables, chairs…
- The same as above goes for the office’s bathroom and toilet rooms, which we sweep, wash the floors in and sanitize with antibacterial solutions every day.
- Each day we also check the roll of paper towels and re-supply it if necessary.
- While we will not wash your dishes for you, we do refill the dish soap weekly.
- At the end of each day, we turn off all the lights and lock the door to the break room.
- We never forget about the glass doors that you might have either in an open-space area, separate cabinets or at an additional common room
- Our cleaning specialists will also wipe down any woodwork exposed in the room.
It’s important not to forget about our most extended checklist for the office bathrooms and restrooms. During every cleaning, we empty trash and change the bags, wash and sanitize the toilet seat, handles, and bowls. We even scrub and sanitize urinals and their handles.
At the end of each cleaning, we turn off all the lights and lock the doors with the keys you trust us with
To book this cleaning service, simply contact us by calling at:
Contact us for details
Weekly, bi-weekly, Monthly cleanings available
There's no job too dirty for us, as there's also no area too spacious for us to spruce it up...
Give us a call or send an email to book our cleaning services for your home or office location!
See our satisfied customers’ reviews:
Moving out of the old house into a brand new one is not an easy feat on its own… I hardly imagine how we would have dealt with all the cleaning up if it was not for help by these tremendous, quick and price affordable Cleaning Fairys!
While cleaning an office may sound like a relatively easy endeavor, just imagine a daily cleanup in an open space, where up to 150 people sit at a time… We’re saved only by Maid In bluffton’s grace!
While I’ve always used to clean up my house pretty thorough, when it came down to renting it out, it turned out the house needed a deep cleaning and urgently. Thanks God there are companies like Maid In Bluffton for that!